02/07/2015

// june book haul


If you've been reading our past blog posts, you'd know that my sister and I are in America for a month. Obviously, there's loads of places to see and restaurants to try but I won't even deny that one of the things I've been looking forward to was going to Barnes & Noble. It was like heaven for bookworms. Not only do they have about every book under the sun, they're also mostly hardcovers (which I absolutely love!) and they also have a Starbucks there (I'm such a white girl I know). Here are some of the books I bought for my June book haul. I would've gotten more but my mum was insisting I didn't buy too many because I have to be mindful with the weight of my luggage. 










Title: All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Published by: Knopf on 6th of January 2015
Pages: 368
Format: Hardcover

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon










Title: The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Series: The Wrath & the Dawn, #1
Published by: G. P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers on 12th of May 2015
Pages: 388
Format: Hardcover 

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon


Read my review on this book here.
















Title: Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
Published by: Balzer + Bray on 7th of April 2015
Pages: 303
Format: Hardcover

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon


Read my review on this book here.













Title: Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo 
Series: The Grisha Trilogy, #3
Published by: Henry Holt and Co. on 17th of June 2014
Pages: 422
Format: Hardcover

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon














Title: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Series: Red Queen, #1
Published by: Orion on the 10th of February 2015
Pages: 383
Format: Hardcover


Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon















Title: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Series A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1
Published by: Bloomsbury Children's on the 5th of May 2015
Pages: 416
Format: Hardcover

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon














Title: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Series: Throne of Glass, #3
Published by: Bloomsbury Children's on the 2nd of September 2014
Pages: 562
Format: Hardcover

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon








I have four other books that I purchased this month and they are To All the Boys I've Loved Before & PS. I Still Love You by Jenny Han, Shadow & Bone and Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo but unfortunately they're in Ireland so I can't take pictures of them.

I'd love to hear about what books you've bought for the month of June in the comments below. Have you read any of the books that I bought or are any of them on your to be read list?

8 comments:

  1. i had no idea you guys were from ireland! that's super cool! i have a "grandmother" who isn't related to me by blood but has been and is a super close family friend and i've known her my entire life so she's almost like a grandmother to me and she's from ireland so whenever i go to visit her, she always has a little fun story to tell me about being irish and fairies and counting to 100 when you've forgotten something otherwise they'll come and attack you. but anyway, it's also super cool that you guys are in the states now! i've only been to the states twice even though new york is less than a day's drive away from me but sigh one day i'll get there!

    to all the boys i've loved before is so pretty! i have it on my shelf currently with psisly and it makes me so happy to see it every day. and woo for heir of fire! have you guys read the entire series yet? i literally just started it this february and am totally caught up now and am slightly obsessed now haha. anyway loved seeing all the books you guys got this month! hope you have a good july as well and get tons of books!

    annie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whenever she tells you stories, does she make you tea too? man you have to try our tea! have you read psisly and tatbilb yet? yes oh my god i've read all three books and it's safe to say im am a chaolaena trash ahaha

      i hope i get a lot of books again this july 🙈 on this 20th of july we're actually going to the philippines so different adventures again yay. I hope you're having a fabulous time as well and thank you for your comment. It always put a smile on my face.

      xx,
      Isha

      Delete
    2. haha no she doesn't make me tea bc she knows i don't like tea but we have gelato instead! which is kinda random but she always has gelato in her fridge. and omg such chaolaena trash but also kinda digging sam / celaena (there is no good ship name for these two) so idk I'M CONFLICTED.

      and oh my god you guys are just going EVERYWHERE. haha i'm jealous. the Philippines are definitely a place i want to visit and apparently their mangoes are awesome so have lots of mangoes for me! :))

      Delete
    3. oh my god yes! apparently the philippine mangoes are nice so yes i will eat loads for you heheh 💖

      Delete
  2. You bought all gorgeous books that I either love or have been dying to read! (I see Ruin and Rising + Red Queen <3) Yay, you own the entire Grisha Trilogy now =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you thoughts on the ending of Ruin and Rising? Did you love Red Queen? 🙈

      Delete
  3. You girls have a gorgeous blog!! And nice haul, I love all the fantasy reads. I enjoyed ACOTAR, The Wrath and the Dawn & Red Queen a whole lot despite some minor issues. Hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting the blog + for the lovely comment! i'm reading acotar right now and im so in love with tam! i also admire how brave and selfless feyre is ah. ive read all the books in my haul heh and same! i loved red queen but hated how some bits of it were like recycled ideas from different dystopia books

      Delete