27/07/2015

// lil makeup haul in the us

One of the things we needed to do whilst we were in America was do a makeup haul. There were more makeup brands + stores available there compared to Ireland so we definitely needed to was take advantage of this opportunity. My sister and I went to Superstition with Nanay (Grandmother) and her friend and going there was like HEAVEN. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat while I was checking every row of makeup. What I really like about Ulta is that you can get drugstore makeup such as NYX, Maybelline, Revlon  and high end makeup such as Urban Decay, Tarte, Smashbox in one store. How handy is that.


The first product I got is the "NYX HD Studio Phototgenic Finishing Powder" I've heard so many good things about a loose setting powder to set the under eye concealer. I'm so excited to give this a try.

The next product I got is the "NYX Proof It! Eyebrow Primer" I haven't seen any reviews about this product but recently when I was with my cousin, Kyra, at Sephora, she recommended me to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel but I wasn't really up to spend $22 for a brow gel. I am so excited to give this brow gel a try.
The contoured look is very popular at the moment. So I decided to pick up the "NYX Wonder Stick" and "NYX Conceal. Correct. Contour" and finally try out and see what the hype is all about.


The next two products I got is the "NYX Lip Liner"  in the shade "SPL860 Peekaboo Natural" and "SPL810 Natural" I think I would get a lot of use out of this two lip liner because it's kind of similar to my two favorite MAC lipsticks in the shade "Velvet Teddy" and "Kinda Sexy".


Lastly,  I got the "Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges". Once again, it was recommended by our cousin, Kyra, as she also had the same beauty blender. She said that this was the "best dupe" of the original beauty blender and it was a lot cheaper?! Let us know in the comments below what your favorite makeup brand is and if you've also done a makeup haul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment