17/11/2015

// 17.11.15 top ten tuesday: top ten quotes i loved from books i read in the past year



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish wherein every week we get different topics to talk about. This week's highlight is "Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read in the Past Year"


1. 

2. 
3. 

4. 

5. 











6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

10. 

Have you read any of the books I got the quotes from above? Did you like them? What are your favourite quotes from books you've read this year? Let me know in the comments below :) 

4 comments:

  1. Nice collection! I should read more of those ya romance books... I like the quotes.

    Laura @ psilovethatbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the books and I would definitely read them again if I wasn't currently reading a book I need for my book assignments. But love the quotes too��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked such lovely quotes, Isha! Super happy to see some Colleen Hoover ones here- I love that quote from Maybe Someday in particular! (THAT BOOK <3) I haven't read anything by Sara Raasch and Marie Lu, which I'm ashamed of, but adore those quotes from them!

    ReplyDelete